Sunday, July 04, 2010

Kylie Minogue says she would participate in the VMA 2003 with Britney!


During an interview for the magazine Hoy Mulero, Kylie Minogue said it was one of the artists who sang and danced alongside Britney Spears, Madonna and Christina Aguilera onstage at the MTV Video Music Awards 2003. However, there was a very good season for her.

"At the VMA awards in 2003, where we had the performance of Madonna, Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera, the first I'd be there too. However, there was a very cool moment for me. I could not participate, but not now remember exactly why. "


When he was asked if he knew about the kissing part, Kylie said: "I had no idea I had that part on performance. Madonna and I respect that. She was on two concerts from different tours and was very nice to know that she was in the audience."

Before yesterday, July 2, Kylie launched in Japan its new CD, Aphrodite (2010), who has been hit with everyone after that leaked two weeks ago.

Credits: HoyMujer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment