Sunday, July 04, 2010

Answers for Britney to QUIZ of Cosmopolitan!

As already announced, Britney is the cover of the new edition of Cosmopolitan magazine.

Instead of a direct interview, the publication chose to innovate and asked for Britney to answer a quiz with some curious and suggestive questions related to it. Check it out!





  RESPONSES OF BRITNEY FOR COSMOPOLITAN MAGAZINE!

  Although I have done enough, I'm trying to achieve more, because... "...I love what I do and the friendships that I do at work are quite fun."

  My preferred style of fashion when I'm presenting is... "...Exciting, different and always stand out."

 
But when I'm offstage, my preference is... "...Something that I view as well and be comfortable."

 
I feel powerful when... "...I'm exercising."

 
I attribute the longevity of my career to... "...Work hard."

 
If I have to choose a type of shoe for the rest of my life, I'd choose... "...sandals."

 
I'm terrified of when my kids ask me... "...How babies are made."

 
Having people constantly taking pictures of me is... "...Something that I always knew it would come with the job I chose."

 
I discovered that a great way to deal with nervousness before a presentation is... "...Walking back and forth."

 
When I'm feeling down, I always cheer me with... "...Coffee and Ice Cream."

 
The stage fright is something that... "...It bothers me."

 
The person whose opinion matters most to me is... "...My family."

 
The song I sing to calm my boys at bedtime is... "...Always a different song."

 
At this point in my life, the most important thing for me is a guy... "...His personality."

 
A piece of scenery I'd like to have... "...The car flying my pink clip of 'Do Somethin'."

 
The hardest thing I had to do as a mother was... "...to teach my boys how to use the itches."

 
If a performer newcomer asked me for advice, I would tell her... "...The life is short, enjoy yourself."

 
If a kid wants to make me laugh, all he needs is... "...Fall on the floor."

 
If my kids tell me they wish to enter the entertainment business, I... "...lock them in their rooms until they did 30 years."

 
The scariest thing I ever did was... "...Breaking my knee."

 
The only thing about men and relationships that I would like to know 10 years is... "...Say what you think and feel. Put it out your thoughts!"

 
The idea of doing 30 years from now one and a half makes me... "...reflect on my life so far."

 
I do my best when... "...I am energetic, excited."

  The TV series that I would most like to do a special is... "...Gossip Girl."

  I know it's a little strange, but I think... "...It's hard to cook."

 
The best advice I ever received was... "...Be yourself!"


Credits: BritneyNow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment