Friday, June 04, 2010

Perez Hilton says he's heard new music from Britney!


In his last broadcast live on UStream site, which happened early on Friday, blogger Perez Hilton answered some questions from his readers, and among them was a question about the new Britney.


"Actually I heard things about the new album of Britney. I know she is doing and even heard some songs from her new album and let me tell you, the album is FUCK. Fuck fuck fuck fuck. Britney has a song I heard and I'm obsessed. Not got a copy, was only touched me once, and after listening to only this time, I thought 'this is one of the best songs she ever made!'. Yes, music is better than any of the Circus, and I love many of the tracks on Circus. It's as good as Toxic. So I can not wait for her to release her album, which if all goes well be next year. Preferably at the beginning of the year", said Perez.


By listing the release date, he hinted that there is nothing definite - and certainly he kicked for the next year, not to commit to anything. Nevertheless, it is great to know that Britney already has such good music being produced!

Credits: X-Britney.com

No comments:

Post a Comment