Sunday, August 08, 2010

Nicolas Cage says Lars Von Trier listening Britney!


In a chat with the magazine, Nicolas Cage spoke about his role as a magician in the film The Sorcerer's Apprentice.

When asked if he likes going to the movies in his spare time, the actor turned out a curiosity about the Danish filmmaker Lars Von Trier.

"Yes, but my taste resembles that of a child (laughs). I always prefer the sci-fi films. When we are in period of Oscar, I watch movies all the competitors and assess, think about them. But to silence my mind and relax, I have to watch movies that have nothing to do with what I'm doing. Someone once told me that Lars Von Trier ever listen to Britney Spears and I understand that. Why Britney Spears is excellent in doing a certain type of music you can relax a complex mind as Lars Von Trier. Sometimes I put a "Godzilla" on television to relax my mind and I do not want to think about anything else. I love these types of films - they are great at what they propose."

Lars Von Trier directed films such as Dancer in the Dark, Dogville and the latest, Antichrist.

Credits: Revista Época

No comments:

Post a Comment