Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Matthew Morrison did not shave the hair on Glee!

The program Access Hollywood was on the afternoon of last Sunday on the red carpet of the Teen Choice Awards to cover the event and interviewed the cast of Glee.

Heather Morris, who plays Brittany, revealed that the scene where the teacher Will Schuster shave your own head can be removed from the tax.

"I think they decided not to record this scene as it should be a surprise. Ryan Murphy [executive producer] did not want to move on because the information was already disclosed in the press", said Heather.

Last week, actress Jane Lynch (Sue Sylvester in the series) who was revealed to the same program that Will shave your head.

"If the scene is actually recorded, I had to shave her head because it would make sense in later episodes" , said Matthew Morrison, who plays the teacher. "But fans need not worry. I'm sexy. I already shaved my head a few years ago for a movie and I liked the result."

About the songs will be sung in the episode, actor Harry Shum Jr. (Mike Chang) said that Toxic and possibly I'm a Slave 4U will be sung by the cast.

TCA 2010, Glee received three awards, including one for Best Comedy Series on TV.

Credits: X-Britney.com

No comments:

Post a Comment