Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Songs from Britney will be sung by Brittany in Glee!


According to information from TV Guide site, the episode of Britney Spears on the show Glee will focus on Cheerio Brittany (played by Heather Morris). The author of the series, Ryan Murphy, told exclusively for the site on the special episode in season two.

And as we announced yesterday, Brittany will play two songs for Britney so far: "Oops ... I Did It Again" and "Piece of Me". "Heather has a really amazing voice" for the episode, Ryan said.

Stay tuned because the number of songs has not yet been closed. Brittany can sing "Boys" (because she argues with everyone, including Kurt) or "Toxic" (which could be your ode to Kurt).

"I know we have an episode of Britney Spears coming and I'm fingers crossed for singing because I play and I think Brittany will be too", said Heather last month.

Credits: TVGuide.com / BritneyNow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment