Monday, July 19, 2010

Miley sees comparisons with Britney as a compliment!


Before there was Britney Spears who shaved her head and attacked photographers with an umbrella, there was Britney Spears who was the undisputed queen of pop music. Then, when Miley Cyrus is compared to Britney, she says she has the option to choose how you will face it.

"I hear these comparisons all the time", she told journalists at a press conference of Hannah Montana. "I try to look at everything in my life on the positive side. So I can look at that comparison and say that is negative, and look for things she did wrong, and say, 'How can anyone compare me with it?'. Or, I could be a positive person and look at all the amazing story that she did and the things she has done, and I'll take that comparison as a compliment", Miley said, reiterating, " I chose to take it as a praise".


Credit: OK! Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment