Thursday, July 22, 2010

Marc Jacobs mentions Britney in an interview!


When you're a super famous stylist, leading a life between Paris and New York, designing for two of the most influential and beloved brands in the world, you learn to appreciate the simple pleasures of life when not working - is what the U.S. says Marc Jacobs in the August issue of InStyle magazine. Things as simple as sitting and observing nature.

"I am happy to sit in my garden in Paris, which is surrounded by jasmine, or walk with my dogs at the park around the Eiffel Tower. Frankly, I like to take naps, but I do not sleep much", said Jacobs.


When asked about his addictions, guilty pleasure reality show or a cheap watch on TV, he reveals: "OK, I recently watched all episodes of season one of Jersey Shore. I do not know if it was good and I certainly did not learn anything about it, but I definitely was mesmerized and could give leave to my brain. For music, I know everyone I associate with a rock sharper, but there are times when I just want to hear Britney Spears singing 'Womanizer, Womanizer ...' over and over. I know, I know, it's Britney! But I told him. I love the imperfection! "

No comments:

Post a Comment