Friday, July 02, 2010

Danja talks about working with Britney!

Since the end of the The Circus Starring: Britney Spears Tour, Britney has maintained extreme secrecy in absolutely everything that is related to his new album of new material.

In an interview with Rap-Up TV, Danja, a producer who worked with her several times, said: "We will have a musical storm and soon!" 
 
He continued: "We're doing things together. I'm making music that I really like it a lot. Can not wait to go into full production phase, because we are still in pre-production".

When asked what was the footprint of the album, Danja could not answer, because to him, everything is very unpredictable in a studio. "We can start and finish in a manner totally different from the beginning, I really do not know. I'll just do my part, try something positive, more energetic, more uptime. That's what I think is what we need and what I'll do it", said Rap-Up TV

The producer also commented on the chemistry he and Spears: "It's so easy and fun to work with Britney. Was one of the recording sessions easier, perhaps the easiest I've ever had in my career. So I am very eager to return to work with her". 

To check out the interview, watch the video below: 


Credit: MTV.com

No comments:

Post a Comment