Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Danja talks about the process of recording the new album!



Britney Spears has remained quiet after the end of the Circus tour at the end of last year. But according to some producers that are helping to prepare their next album, we will not wait long to hear the songs in the pop star again. In fact, we have a perfect storm of music, according to writer/producer Danja in an exclusive interview to the Rap-Up TV.

"We're packing things together", Danja said. The partnership was in the very last two albums from Britney, and Danja is responsible for giving her hit return Spears, Gimme More. "Actually I'm making tracks that I love, and I can not wait to go into full production mode but we're still basically in pre-production", he said.

Asked what direction the Princess of Pop would go with this new album, the producer said it was difficult to say, things can be quite unpredictable in the studio. 

"We can start with one direction and end up in a totally different, I really do not know", said Rap-Up TV. "I'll definitely do my part and try to make a positive, uptempo, energetic. That's what I think we need and that's what I'll prepare myself."

Danja, who has worked with artists including Justin Timberlake and Nelly Furtado, said the chemistry between him and Britney is very easy and fun. "It was one of the easiest - probably the easiest - recording session of my entire career, so I'm trying to get back (to work with her)", he said.

Credits: Rap-Up TV, MTV and VH1

No comments:

Post a Comment