Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Dakota Fanning turns out to be a fan of Britney!


Dakota Fanning was a guest of The Tonight Show Monday and proved to be a fan of some famous, like Britney Spears.

First, is a fan of Crystal Bowersox, finalist on American Idol. She met a finalist for the backstage of a show. "Oh my God, I was dying. I was a big fan". And also said that the first show we saw was that of Alicia Keys.

The second person is a fan that is Britney: "Britney was the first artist that I really knew when I came to California. I was impressed with your brilliance and just loved it".

Recalling that Dakota is one of the stars of the movie The Twilight Saga: Eclipse and that Britney is on the list to check the pre-premiere tomorrow in Los Angeles.

Credits: OnTheRedCarpet.com / BritneyNow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment