Saturday, June 05, 2010

Composer reveals curiosity between Britney and Kylie Minogue


Last month, during an interview to the site HitQuarters, Lucas Secon revealed more of a curiosity that happened between Britney Spears and singer Kylie Minogue.

According to Lucas, Jive Records has waged a battle for the song Get Outta My Way after hearing it on the demo - nevertheless, Kylie was able to record it and be on your new album, Aphrodite.


"It's a very danceable song that I composed in partnership with other boys and Damon Sharpe last year. We did not create the music specifically thinking of someone to record it, just wanted to produce a good track that aroused the interest of record labels. My agent started sending a demo version in my voice for the record, we asked new songs. Finally, we had five people interested in music", said Lucas.


About the contest for the song, the composer revealed: "I do not want to talk about it much, but I can say that
Jive Records has shown a great interest for the band to be recorded by Britney Spears, and even offered us a good sum of money. It would be hypocritical of me to say that we would refuse the offer, but before that I learned that Kylie loved the demo and that if he would use the music to close your next tour, in place of the song Love At First Sight. I almost cried when I read it! So you can clearly see the reason why she got this track to your album".
 
This is not the first time that a roll-exchange trading between Britney and Kylie. In the past, Kylie dismissed the song Toxic as its CD Body Language was ready, and then landed in the hands of Britney, becoming a worldwide success.


The singer appeared in the early hours of Friday in the gay club Splash, New York, and played an unprecedented megamix of tracks from her new CD. The first song in the video is just Get Outta My Way, mentioned by Lucas. Check out the video below:



Credits: X-Britney

No comments:

Post a Comment