Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Britney talks about her new collection with InStyle!

After three seasons as the girl Candie's, Britney Spears embarked on a new role: the designer. She collaborated in creating their own line of clothing and accessories for the brand. 

InStyle magazine talked with Spears for her to talk about the new collection, his personal style, and his favorite pieces! 

How have you been involved in the creation process? "First, I met with designers from Candie's and said what are my favorite styles. Then we draw some pieces together. I loved when I saw the samples first."

So, it was love at first sight. Do you have a favorite item in the collection? "I love the black coat. You can use it on your clothes or even as a dress. There are also amazing with a skirt that is perfect for pushpins out." 
 
Tacks are still a big trend. There were some other trends you wanted to incorporate in the collection? "I used many tacks and income because of the clothes I wanted to do something cool and provocative, yet feminine. I love jeans, so I had to make sure I would have great peers in the collection. And I love jewelry, there are a lot of fun parts. We have great necklaces and big earrings."  

How would you describe your personal style?
"My personal style is mix of comfortable and flirty. I love cute little dresses but i love Also comfy sweaters and jeans."
 
You recently announced on Twitter that the collection will be a limited edition. When going out to stores? "The collection will be available exclusively at Kohl's from July 1. Some more new parts will come in September and October, and that's it."
 
So is there anything you can tell us about the campaign to fall? "Look Out For some notes written by me!"

Credits: X-Britney

No comments:

Post a Comment