Sunday, May 30, 2010

Lady GaGa mentions Britney in an interview online


This morning, the singer Lady GaGa granted a live interview to the site ShowStudio answering questions from fans, revealed that many admired pop stars when he was a teenager.


"You missed a 'Lady Gaga' in the 90s, when you he was a teenager, to become a fan and identify with it?", asked Alexander Fury on behalf of fan Raisa Venticinque, California.

"No. I do not know what it was a 'Lady Gaga'. I always knew it was my destiny to be an entertainer, but I was ready for the new fashion. I admired the women I grew up watching, pop stars - Britney, Christina, Madonna, Blondie and Patti Smith. At 13, I started listening to older songs, like the Zepplin, Queen, Pink Floyd. I was much more obsessed with the rock stars - Bowie in particular. "


Credits: X-Britney.com

No comments:

Post a Comment