Sunday, May 30, 2010

Katy Perry prays not to shave her head like Britney


Despite the success of his album released in 2008, One Of The Boys, Katy Perry is realistic when it comes to the pop world, acknowledging that his time in the spotlight may be limited.

"I never got into this for fame. It is as a byproduct you pay what it's worth and knows that will not last long, because people change their minds all the time. And that is why I feel I have to work hard for this album", Asher said about his upcoming CD, which will hit stores in August.


In this interview with British newspaper Daily Telegraph, the singer said the pressure of fame, there will not affect the way that has affected artists like Britney Spears.


"Things could get insane at any moment, but I pray not to shave my head with this music," Perry said referring to the collapse that happened to the career of Britney. "I pray that everything occurs beautifully. Keep taking each day at a time and remembering what are my goals. "


Credits: X-Britney.com

No comments:

Post a Comment