Wednesday, September 05, 2012

OMG! Britney is on the cover of the new issue of ELLE!


Britney Spears is on the cover of the October issue of ELLE magazine. She and her boyfriend Jason Trawick told how their relationship changed from purely professional to something more intimate.

According to Jason, who was one of the agents Spears, who is the singer took the first step towards this change. "It was one of those situations where she moved, like, turned, and then we were face-to-face, and..." said Trawick, who Spears became engaged in December last year.

But before Trawick, 39, could reveal more intimate details, his fiancée interrupted him, saying: "OK, that's enough, dear. It was romantic, just say so."

Spears, 30, goes straight to the point when it comes to talking about their feelings toward fame.

"I think I'm in so long under the watchful scrutiny of the public and the press that I did not care anymore about the rumors and inventions", she says. "I gave up getting upset about things that people invent about me long ago.

The X Factor judge admits that balancing her career with her ​​life as a mother of Sean Preston, 6, and Jayden James, 5, lets not always follow the fashion trends.

"I love my jeans and my sweats - I'm a tomboy inside. So it's really hard for me to be like Kim Kardashian and always made ​​up and her hair done every time I leave my house", she says. "I'm not that kind, you know?" 

She admits she often regrets about their choices in clothing. "When you leave the house wearing these sweats, you think, 'Oh God, I should have a little more fancy", said Spears.

No comments:

Post a Comment