Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Booklet, the simple version and deluxe version of the Femme Fatale!


One fan reported early on Tuesday (22) pictures of the simple version of the booklet and deluxe album Femme Fatale

Besides the pictures already known by fans, shot by Randee St. Nicholas, we note that the team's only singer booked some news for the booklet. 


Check out the photos posted, noting that some are from other deluxe version of the simple version:



Read the translation of thanks to Britney's album:


"Firstly, I would like to thank God and my lovely family for all their unconditional support. My wonderful boyfriend Jason, I love you and thank you for being part of my life. My wonderful longtime business manager, Larry Rudolph and Adam Leber and everyone in ReignDeer Entertainment. Edan, thanks for keeping me safe. My entire staff at Jive Records. Barry Weiss, you will be missed! All my major producers, especially Max Martin and Dr. Luke and everyone else who helped with this album on the way, you know who you are and which ones are. A special thanks to Brett Miller, my assistant to let me be the biggest pain in the ass! Thanks to professional Ken Hertz, Seth Lichtenstein and Tom Hansen for taking care that everything is done legally and Tou Taylor, Robin Greenhill and Tri-Star to tell my 'exchanged'. I love you" - Britney.

No comments:

Post a Comment